India should joins hands with different world bodies, including G-20, to address the issue of safe tax havens across the globe. If a deal comes through between the G-20 and different tax havens, particularly Switzerland, the efforts to recover Indian monies illegally stashed away abroad can be hugely successful.These illegal funds,if brought back to India, can tremendously boost our foreign exchange reserves and facilitate infrastructure investment. It is pertinent to mention here that the revenue generation efforts of countries like India are subverted by these deposits and that the gap between tax evasion and terror financing is getting narrower. Also,lesser the transparency in bank accounts, greater the threat to civilised society.…Continue…..
- IF this Govt with 303 reverses farm bill then let me clearly say that--that will be the beginning of end of any new… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @BharadwajSpeaks: Many of my readers tell me they cannot find my tweets on their TL. If you could see this tweet, kindly RT 5 hours ago
- RT @pGurus1: Did the British perform a shotgun marriage of Baluchistan with Pakistan? Were they behind the diabolical plot of annexing Gilg… 5 hours ago
- RT @HerrBains: Shaheen Bagh was a prototype. So-called Farmer agitation was/is a trial run. By 2024 they will have the entire infrastructur… 5 hours ago
- RT @maithilithakur: Lets do a Twitter Live Session tomorrow at 10:15 PM. See you all 😇 5 hours ago