India should joins hands with different world bodies, including G-20, to address the issue of safe tax havens across the globe. If a deal comes through between the G-20 and different tax havens, particularly Switzerland, the efforts to recover Indian monies illegally stashed away abroad can be hugely successful.These illegal funds,if brought back to India, can tremendously boost our foreign exchange reserves and facilitate infrastructure investment. It is pertinent to mention here that the revenue generation efforts of countries like India are subverted by these deposits and that the gap between tax evasion and terror financing is getting narrower. Also,lesser the transparency in bank accounts, greater the threat to civilised society.…Continue…..
- RT @ByRakeshSimha: Kerala floods have become an annual affair. This is what happens when you allow missionaries to grab every single hill a… 4 hours ago
- RT @sonalkalra: HR managers looking through holiday calendars to figure out how many leaves for Jashn-e-Riwaz 🤔 #Fabindia 5 hours ago
- RT @zammerfax: @drowino @pickover Every emirp is a prime, Every prime is not an emirp 5 hours ago
- Ha Ha:))) RT https://t.co/CkQm1OAPRt 5 hours ago
- RT @Ind137: @pickover In german those are called Mirpzahlen (as mirp is the palindrome of prim, which means prime) 5 hours ago