India should joins hands with different world bodies, including G-20, to address the issue of safe tax havens across the globe. If a deal comes through between the G-20 and different tax havens, particularly Switzerland, the efforts to recover Indian monies illegally stashed away abroad can be hugely successful.These illegal funds,if brought back to India, can tremendously boost our foreign exchange reserves and facilitate infrastructure investment. It is pertinent to mention here that the revenue generation efforts of countries like India are subverted by these deposits and that the gap between tax evasion and terror financing is getting narrower. Also,lesser the transparency in bank accounts, greater the threat to civilised society.…Continue…..
- RT @banjobaj: @rvaidya2000 Prof - The best time to implement one of your long time suggestion. Get rid of some ministries, send those babus… 4 minutes ago
- Time to cut down on all activities of the Govt--Started duringStalin era/I&B ministry and all these Sangeet/Natak e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 32 minutes ago
- RT @SanjayG03729135: When husbands start cooking during lockdown https://t.co/02NuAdCMAQ 36 minutes ago
- When the officer at the security checkpoint is your own wife and the others don't know the relationship. RT https://t.co/Stzm4GBe6E 48 minutes ago
- Adults need to learn the discipline of social distancing from these kids - RT https://t.co/sz5k4xINBz 49 minutes ago