India should joins hands with different world bodies, including G-20, to address the issue of safe tax havens across the globe. If a deal comes through between the G-20 and different tax havens, particularly Switzerland, the efforts to recover Indian monies illegally stashed away abroad can be hugely successful.These illegal funds,if brought back to India, can tremendously boost our foreign exchange reserves and facilitate infrastructure investment. It is pertinent to mention here that the revenue generation efforts of countries like India are subverted by these deposits and that the gap between tax evasion and terror financing is getting narrower. Also,lesser the transparency in bank accounts, greater the threat to civilised society.…Continue…..
- Future bright for @htTweets :)) RT https://t.co/rCRkf8Cd6W 9 minutes ago
- Many ask-why u read evn now @the_hindu Look-it is 3 in1. don't have to read People's Democracy/MillieGazette/Muroso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 minutes ago
- Interesting:)) RT m.facebook.com/story.php?stor… 20 minutes ago
- Pegasus and the Snoopgate and why the Government of India needs to get ahead of it - PGurus pgurus.com/pegasus-and-th… 1 hour ago
- What is common between Sania Mirza and new IT etc companies--The more they lose more interest in them by media and investors:)) RT 1 hour ago