India should joins hands with different world bodies, including G-20, to address the issue of safe tax havens across the globe. If a deal comes through between the G-20 and different tax havens, particularly Switzerland, the efforts to recover Indian monies illegally stashed away abroad can be hugely successful.These illegal funds,if brought back to India, can tremendously boost our foreign exchange reserves and facilitate infrastructure investment. It is pertinent to mention here that the revenue generation efforts of countries like India are subverted by these deposits and that the gap between tax evasion and terror financing is getting narrower. Also,lesser the transparency in bank accounts, greater the threat to civilised society.…Continue…..
- RT @sumanthraman: It is clear that #Covid deaths are being massively under reported in many States. A few years later when a retrospective… 25 minutes ago
- RT @free_thinker: There are ambulances going past my house every ten-fifteen minutes. Sometimes the gap between two sirens is less than fiv… 26 minutes ago
- RT @chandrarsrikant: Every second person I've been speaking to/messaging since morning is either Covid positive or has a close family membe… 26 minutes ago
- RT @tskrishnan: தருமபுரம் ஆதீனம் அவர்களின் தமிழ்ப்புத்தாண்டு வாழ்த்து ! https://t.co/iFRcSaeCTW 27 minutes ago
- RT @BJPTHONDAN: மயிலை சின்னதம்பி ராஜா. தமிழகம் மறந்த தலைவர் twitter.com/AgentSaffron/s… 29 minutes ago