India should joins hands with different world bodies, including G-20, to address the issue of safe tax havens across the globe. If a deal comes through between the G-20 and different tax havens, particularly Switzerland, the efforts to recover Indian monies illegally stashed away abroad can be hugely successful.These illegal funds,if brought back to India, can tremendously boost our foreign exchange reserves and facilitate infrastructure investment. It is pertinent to mention here that the revenue generation efforts of countries like India are subverted by these deposits and that the gap between tax evasion and terror financing is getting narrower. Also,lesser the transparency in bank accounts, greater the threat to civilised society.…Continue…..
- RT @pGurus1: Is Europe again preparing for a war? What is the reason for the conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan? What are Turkey's amb… 15 hours ago
- NGOs menace in India--:)) RT youtu.be/NswNIsPKB5M 19 hours ago
- RT @WIONews: The United Nations (@UN) has been held hostage by 5 countries since 1945. Can they still be allowed to dictate terms to rest o… 2 days ago
- RT @RajivMessage: I would like to request everyone to please donate generously to this foundation in India. Lost most of its funding since… 2 days ago
- RT @AnuNaganathan: Did Anushka Sharma issue an apology to Gavaskar? If not she is proving to be yet another dumb high-headed elite. 2 days ago