The talk of the time is retail revolution. It is a revolution which is applauded by the planners,encouraged by the Government and eagerly talked about by the experts. One group of experts feels that without FDI the revolution may not even be of global standards. That is, opening up the country to global and domestic sharks – Another mega scam in the making? Twelve crores of people are going to be directly impacted due to the so-called retail revolution. It is noose for the traders!.….Continue….
- RT @ByRakeshSimha: Kerala floods have become an annual affair. This is what happens when you allow missionaries to grab every single hill a… 4 hours ago
- RT @sonalkalra: HR managers looking through holiday calendars to figure out how many leaves for Jashn-e-Riwaz 🤔 #Fabindia 5 hours ago
- RT @zammerfax: @drowino @pickover Every emirp is a prime, Every prime is not an emirp 5 hours ago
- Ha Ha:))) RT https://t.co/CkQm1OAPRt 5 hours ago
- RT @Ind137: @pickover In german those are called Mirpzahlen (as mirp is the palindrome of prim, which means prime) 5 hours ago