The talk of the time is retail revolution. It is a revolution which is applauded by the planners,encouraged by the Government and eagerly talked about by the experts. One group of experts feels that without FDI the revolution may not even be of global standards. That is, opening up the country to global and domestic sharks – Another mega scam in the making? Twelve crores of people are going to be directly impacted due to the so-called retail revolution. It is noose for the traders!.….Continue….
- It was fake twitter.com/pn906/status/1… 50 minutes ago
- RT @suhasinih: Govt. defends decision that led to Adani bagging six airports, says group of Secretaries had decided not to cap concentratio… 51 minutes ago
- RT @Kunthavi5: When I tell you tambrahm h0l0caust is nigh everyone cries blackpill, see this. Why is a ba🌟d journalist allowed to harass pe… 56 minutes ago
- RT @HLKodo: Currently Paul Dinakaran is not in India seems he has gone abroad some time back. 56 minutes ago
- RT @RMCpost: I have good news for you... The rioting FAKE farmers may propose that the govt suspend the farm laws for 3 years instead of 1.… 56 minutes ago