The talk of the time is retail revolution. It is a revolution which is applauded by the planners,encouraged by the Government and eagerly talked about by the experts. One group of experts feels that without FDI the revolution may not even be of global standards. That is, opening up the country to global and domestic sharks – Another mega scam in the making? Twelve crores of people are going to be directly impacted due to the so-called retail revolution. It is noose for the traders!.….Continue….
- Besh:)) RT twitter.com/LiveLawIndia/s… 3 minutes ago
- RT @rvaidya2000: This Sampath may consider Charu Mazumdar a moderate:))) RT 8 minutes ago
- RT @REIyer4: Wishing A Very Happy Birthday to @vhsindia's Tamil Nadu President @vsclekha Maam. May Shri Krishna always Bless U with Good He… 9 minutes ago
- RT @TVMohandasPai: Jagan destruction of Andhra – dangerous conversion agenda that would break India. – Satya's Blog. Folks pl read https:… 9 minutes ago
- RT @tathagata2: In West Bengal between 1977-2011 Communists closed 58,000 industries and rendered tens of thousands jobless. Natural,becaus… 10 minutes ago