The talk of the time is retail revolution. It is a revolution which is applauded by the planners,encouraged by the Government and eagerly talked about by the experts. One group of experts feels that without FDI the revolution may not even be of global standards. That is, opening up the country to global and domestic sharks – Another mega scam in the making? Twelve crores of people are going to be directly impacted due to the so-called retail revolution. It is noose for the traders!.….Continue….
- RT @RMCpost: No gasole @shahid_siddiqui Im wondering what kind of sick parents/guardians the kid has to record this and put it up on SM & y… 3 hours ago
- RT @SreeIyer1: The real reason NDTV went after Modi and Shah when they were respectively the PM and HM of Gujarat is explained in this hang… 3 hours ago
- RT @AdityaRajKaul: #UPDATE: 1 CRPF personnel critically injured in the ongoing encounter between terrorists & security forces at Malbagh of… 3 hours ago
- RT @SanjeevSanskrit: Dravidian separatists, Dalit separatists, Missionaries, Islamists are advised to seek a new business now. We are cre… 3 hours ago
- RT @jgopikrishnan70: Home Ministry says all the foreign Tablighis violated Visa norms to face trial in India before deportation. 2765 caugh… 3 hours ago